Automatic Diecutter With Stripper.
- Different models are available for requirements of different customers.
- Value for money entry level model - 1050 size
- Highly productive model employing group expertise - 1060 size - with optional in line blanking
- Large format Auto die cutter - 1450 size.
- High throughput
- Quick make ready
- Several machines sold across India
- Manufactured by Shanghai Eterna - a BOBST group company
Standard Equipment ( 1050SDi )
- Patent turbo spiral air blower pressing foot at feeder head.
- Four pick up and four forward suck heads with angle adjustment and more..
Die cutting Section :
- Precision worm gear crank toggle driving system to ensure smooth and dynamic lower platen movement.
- Precision stationery upper & mobile platen with optimized structure to reduce deformation under pressure hence less make ready & quick change over and more..
Stripping Section :
- Triple action movement of the upper and lower stripping frames with lower spring loaded stripping pins.
- Motorized upper frame suspending hoister and more..
Delivery Section :
- Automatic delivery with non – stop curtain. This curtain moves into the delivery to catch the arriving sheets during the pile exchange.
- One complete piece brush across the machine and more..
- Each gripper bar can be individually shimmed to ensure very accurate and smoothly sheet – transport in case of uneven chain stretching after years of production.
- Gripper bar locking levers can be adjusted by micro adjustment screws and more..
Automatic Diecutter With Stripper Specifications
Specification of paper stock range
|Maximum die cutting size||1050 x 750 mm||1060x760 mm||1450 x 1100 mm|
|Minimum sheet size||400 x 360 mm||400 x 350 mm||700 x 500 mm|
|Stock range (a. Paper/cardboard)||80g/m2 – 600g/m2 (subject to quality of the paper)||90 g/m2-1000 g/m2(subject to quality of the paper)||0.2 - 2 mm|
|Stock range (b. Corrugated board)||Up to B flute or 4mm thickness (subject to quality of the corrugated board)||4 mm||0.7 - 4.5mm|
Specifications for diecutting
|Maximum die cutting size||1040 x 720 mm (Maximum cutting size can be reached at 1040 x 730 mm when the quick locking system is dismantled from the die chase)||1060x745 mm||1420 x 1080 mm|
|Inner size of chase||1080 x 745 mm||1080x770 mm||1480 x 1106 mm|
|Dimensions diecutting plate||1080 x 736 mm||-||1472 x 1086 mm|
|Maximum diecutting pressure||300 T||260 tons||400 tons|
|Maximum mechanical speed||7500 cycles/hour||6500 cycles/hour (subject to working environment, sheet quality and operation skills, etc.)||5500 s/h|
|Gripper Margin||8-16 mm (Subject to working environment, sheet quality and operation skills, etc.)||9~17 mm||4.5 - 12mm|
|Total power required||20 KW.||26 KW||36 KW|
|Power voltage||400V / 50Hz||400V / 50Hz||400V / 50Hz|
|Net weight of machine||16 tons||22 tons||28 tons|
|Machine Dimensions||7075(L) x 4155(W) x 2235(H) mm (incl. Catwalk & Preloading rails)||9249(L) x 6036(W) x 2640(H) mm (incl. Catwalk)||9880(L) x 5270(W) x 2580(H) mm|
*the specification and design may be modified or changed without prior notice.